Thursday 10 March 2011

Five degrees of warmth


Alfonso was waiting for me this morning, we got changed and hopped in. It's great to swim with someone who's the same pace as yourself, Alfonso says I'm too quick for him and ten years younger but I think he still enjoyed it. After four lengths he got out, I said two more but in fact did another four so eight was the total. The water did feel warmer again to me, David's later reading made it 5ÂșC.


Elizabeth took some great pictures of me that she sent over, In the top picture you can see how much I bend my left arm, I was probably breathing the stroke before. I love the reflection on the underside of the water and you can see my right hand just entering the water, making it look elastic. The picture above has my usual stream of bubbles from my fingers.


No comments:

Post a Comment