Tuesday 17 May 2011

Crash


I like the angle of this picture but really I wanted to get a shot when Alfonso was still swimming, he was too fast and had reached the end of the pool before I was ready. In the water nice and early had done a mile before Alfonso arrived, sunnier morning and more people in the water. Alfonso was having goggle trouble, he was wearing a mask today and kept filling with water so he couldn't see. It was a bit of an obstacle course what with the mix of swimmers, and the hoover and hose. Alfonso crashed head on with a a wetsuiter, they both tried to avoid by swimming the same way. They both took it quite well and carried on swimming and guess the blame is fifty fifty really but I would have been a bit annoyed had it been me. I did thirty six in all with the water at about 17ÂșC.




No comments:

Post a Comment