Wednesday 11 April 2012

Aerator


The newly refurbished aerator was on again this morning. As a consequence more silt was flushed into the pool so no sub-aquatic pictures today.


Despite these two images taken after my swim it was a sunny cold morning again. The pool was quiet when I arrived so I kept my head down and swam twenty two lengths in a trance.


Checking the deep end thermometer it was just under 10ÂșC (I think it had gone up a bit in the air before I took this picture).


A group of men were surveying the pool and sunbathing area and a group of tree surgeons were taking down some branches off the bigger trees. A small pile of leaves fished out of the water.


Several people must have left the pool going in different directions, probably to the sauna.

No comments:

Post a Comment