Friday 27 April 2012

Sunshine and showers


Sue and Chris in synchronicity. Sun and showers this morning, wait five minutes and the weather changed again.


This guy is very quick, so quick I haven't yet caught his name. It would be good to swim with him because I think we're a good pace match. I couldn't quite catch him in the water but he didn't seem to be gaining on me.


Hello sailor! Batch strikes a pose before setting off again with Nando.


On their return length Nick joined Sue and Chris. Sue dived down to investigate, perhaps not my best ever picture.


I love the twist in the body of this picture though.


Not the most glorious morning, eighteen lengths completed none the less.

2 comments:

  1. Sunday - we saved you some cake! Gave it to Anthony to look after until you got there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! I didn't even go on Sunday. I'm sure the cake was delicious and the lifeguards deserve it much more than me.

    ReplyDelete