Wednesday 23 October 2013

12°C in the water

I was a little late this morning, waiting to see if the rain clouds would disperse and then battling a head wind on the cycle up to the pool.

Richard had just started swimming when I got in, he joined me for twelve lengths. He wanted to spend an hour swimming this morning. Although the water is a little warmer I have neither the time nor endurance to match him.

Nando almost swam out of the frame, I think that's Hilary in the background. Nando is thinking about getting a waterproof case for his iPhone.

Mr Ape was also taking pictures this morning, he took some good ones of me. Perhaps he'll post some in his musings.

David was counting his stroke as I took this picture. The water is around 12°C which is warm for the time of year.

Pip looks warily toward me as she swims past.

Mr Ape and Nando finish their swim through the leaves.

And Richard carries on for at least another 30 minutes. By 9 it's time for me to go to work, our resident geese swoop in low over the water setting up for a day at the Lido.









No comments:

Post a Comment